Lenders With Specific Niches Webinar
Many times the loan makes a difference if a buyer can purchase a property or not.
Join us in the ZOOM room and learn what unique products 5 lenders have to help you qualify in today’s changing Real Estate market.
Come to our Zoom Room and ask questions AFTER the presentation!
Find out what niche loan program, might help you qualify for a home!
If you can’t make it and would like a link to the replay of the event subscribe here:
Home Mortgage Consultant
NMLSR ID 413474
- We are still making Jumbo Loans…up to 80% LTV.
- Wells Fargo Funding (Correspondent Channel) is not taking in any new Jumbo loans…
- Your First Mortgage – a 3% down conventional loan but unlike Fannie Home Ready and Freddie Home Possible, there are no income restrictions
- Your First Mortgage – does NOT have to be a first time homebuyer
- Your First Mortgage – Wells Fargo provides a $750 closing cost credit when the borrower completes a free Homebuyer Education class
Elevations Credit Union
LMB: 717246 / NMLS: 553346
- 5% down jumbo loan up to $1 million
- Non-warrantable condos can be financed for primary borrower up to 95% LTV – Certain restrictions apply
- Loan committee portfolio loan…We look at overall strength of borrower.
- Piggy-back loan…1st & 2nd mortgages (Avoid PMI)
- Construction loans
License: CO:100020025 | NMLS: 188111
- Not required to be first time homebuyer for Conventional CHFA and Smart Step.
- Must take a class, currently it is on line only.
- Both a Grant Program 3% of loan amount ( you don’t pay back) and Silent Second 4% of loan amount (you pay back when you sell, refinance, or 30 years).
- CHFA still has 620 credit score minimum.
- Income limits on CHFA Conventional and Smart Step is $120,000.
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
Loan Officer | NMLS 1706428 CO 100512193
Home Ready Loan Program: Perfect for first time home buyers and repeat buyers.
- 3% down payment
- Lower Private mortgage insurance.
- Down payment sources can be a gift or from a down payment assistance program
- Use income from a non-occupant co-borrower
- Use income from a room-mate
*minimum of a 620 credit score, income limits based on geographic area
- Eligible medical professionals include: MD, DO, DDS, DMD, Medical Residents, Medical Fellows, DNAP, CRNA
- Maximum loan amount – $850,000* (Available to all eligible medical professionals) $1,200,000* (MD, DO, DDS, DMD) – subject to collateral and credit requirements
- Minimum down payments as low as 3%
- No mortgage insurance
- Student loans deferred greater than 12 months from closing are not considered in debt to income ratio
Join us April 21st, 2020 10am – 11am via Zoom
Follow this facebook link to let us know you are coming. Please like the page and you will see all upcoming events! Thank you in advance
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.